Extended 3 months Christmas warranty
We can understand how frustrating it is to buy Christmas presents in plenty of time, only to have their warranties slowly disappear as they sit unopened, not played with and hidden under the bed.
Then, when they are finally opened on Christmas day, they are only covered by a couple of months, maybe even just a few weeks depending on the manufacturer.
So, for all products where the Manufacturer’s warranty does not provide cover, we’re offering all of our customers a FREE 3 MONTH EXTENDED WARRANTY that starts on December 25th. That means that you are covered for 3 months from the moment that the gift is opened, not from when it was bought.
You don’t even have to do anything to include the warranty in your purchase – all purchases between 1st November 2016 and 25th December 2016 automatically qualify for the extended warranty – just keep those receipts safe!
So now you can shop with confidence, with the peace of mind that in the unlikely event that you have a problem with your purchase, our warranty will cover you.
The goods will at the time of delivery correspond to the description given. Please note batteries and tyres are exempt from all warranty and are not covered under any circumstances. In addition to the Buyer’s statutory rights, the Seller guarantees all Goods against faulty workmanship and materials for a period of 6 MONTHS from the date of delivery. If an item were to be found defective Trackpack Limited reserve the right to the following solutions.
- If any item is found to be faulty but is still within the warranty, Trackpack Limited will offer to repair the item for free or offer a discount to the buyer at their own discretion whether they wish to accept it or not.
- If the item is damaged but the item is repairable or the faulty part is replaceable under the [6 MONTH] warranty Trackpack Limited will aim to repair or replace the faulty part of an item at Trackpack Limited’s own cost if notified within 14 days of the item being delivered.
- If the product is damaged beyond repair Trackpack Limited will directly replace the product for the same item if the customer has reported the fault after 14 days of receiving the item and it is within the [6 MONTH] warranty. If the item is damaged during shipping a direct replacement will be sent if indicated as damaged on the courier’s sheet, pictures may be requested as proof for a successful claim.
- If the buyer has had the product for under 14 days and the fault is reported to Trackpack Limited in writing before the 14 days are up the buyer can request a full refund or a replacement item as long as the item is proven to be of faulty workmanship or manufacturer’s defect and un-repairable.
- A warranty claim can take up to 14 working days while Trackpack Limited gather all of the information needed to determine the cause of the fault. If the buyer fails to co-operate during this time period the warranty claim could be delayed until all of the information has been received.